You are being redirected to our secure page in 5 seconds or click here to continue now.
Mandala Rock Art
Thursday, March 11, 2021 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Virtual Class Hosted by Caponi Art Park
You will receive the link to the class Zoom account via email by the instructor prior to the class.
Keep calm and relax by learning the art of mandala rocks. In this workshop, participants will learn the history and meaning behind mandala art, and apply that knowledge to their own mandala rock art. Whatever you decide, you’ll certainly enjoy this serene workshop, and share your newly-discovered art form with friends and family.
* Large, flat stones:
* Acrylic Paint, at least 3-4 different colors. You may also use tempera, but this will not survive outside without a clear coat of nail polish.
* A palette for putting paints on (Use something washable, or something you can just throw away afterwards.)
* Toothpicks or the end of a paintbrush. (You just need something pointed that you are willing to get paint on.)
* Scrap paper (For practicing)
* Water cup and paper towel
* Clear nail polish
Thu, 11 Mar 2021 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Central Standard Time
Add to my Calendar