You are being redirected to our secure page in 5 seconds or click here to continue now.
Kids Watercolor Camp
Wednesday, March 10, 2021 4:30 PM to Wednesday, March 31, 2021 5:30 PM
Virtual Class Hosted by Caponi Art Park
You will receive the link to the class Zoom account via email by the instructor prior to the class.
3/10, 3/17, 3/24 and 3/31
In this four-day camp, young artists will learn to master a variety of fun and colorful watercolor painting techniques; artists will learn everything from classic blending methods, to fun and surprising methods like using salt or plastic bags to produce magical textural effects! Beginning with a sampling of several different types of watercolor art, students will create a total of four different complete projects over the course of this camp that utilize the skills they will learn on day one. Accompanying lessons will discuss the watercolor technique to be used each day as students explore the exciting world of watercolors!
* Watercolor paint (Crayola and Prang both make inexpensive, washable, good quality sets that are widely available):
* Watercolor paper at least 8 x 10:
* Tape (thin masking tape or washi tape)
* Brushes in various sizes:
* Table salt
* Plastic bag or plastic wrap (roughly the size of your watercolor paper)
* White crayon
* Kleenex or paper towel
* A cup for water
* Squeeze bottle of glue
* Permanent black pen (I like Sharpie brand fine line pens, but anything waterproof will work) :
Wed, 10 Mar 2021 4:30 PM to
Wed, 31 Mar 2021 5:30 PM
Central Standard Time
Add to my Calendar